2.4 Network Not Working

Post a Comment

2.4 Network Not Working. I tried to reset the tc and setup. I have model a1470 running 7.9.1.

not working · Issue 24 · things4u/ESP1ch
not working · Issue 24 · things4u/ESP1ch from github.com

Access the user interface pages of the device and confirm that the 2.4 ghz band is enabled; My 2.4ghz network no longer has any stability. I have the same problem.

In The Last 2 Days.


So any device that supports 5g is working fine but 2.4 will not work i haven't been able to get my chromecast to work, i've spent way too much time troubleshooting it to find out. Re:2.4ghz network stops working, but the 5ghz network works. Access the user interface pages of the device and confirm that the 2.4 ghz band is enabled;

The Devices Connected To 2.4Ghz Cannot Discover The Network.


I tried to reset the tc and setup. Hey guys, i have noticed that all of the computers i have looked at when connected to a 2.4 ghz connection, it says no internet,. My 2.4ghz network no longer has any stability.

5Ghz Network Is Working Fine But I Am Not Able To Connect To 2.4Ghz Network.


As of right now, i cant even connect to it. I bought a new archer c5400 some month sago and it worked fine for at least one month, than the 2.4ghz network stopped working. 2.4 ghz broadband not working sorry.

It Was Showing Up But No Device Was Able.


I am trying to get my 2.4 wifi to work. The 2.4 stopped working today, but the 5 works fine. It gives a 2.4 and 5ghz wireless network.

Yes Of Course, I Have Done All That, But It Still Has The Same Problem.


I have the same problem. Hi, i have 4th gen tc. I did a teat with my iphone 11 and although it finds the network ,.

Related Posts

Post a Comment